Steve Mandell is an Executive Relationship Senior Manager and leads Anchin’s Executive Network (AEN). He has more than 15 years of experience in the industry and joined Anchin in 2013. His experience is concentrated in relationship management, executive recruitment, business development and professional development across a variety of industries, including; Consumer Products Public Relations/Marketing, Advertising and Media, Technology, Construction, Real Estate, Family Office and Hedge Funds, as well all types of Private Equity backed companies.
Steve assists both C-Suite level accounting and finance executives in transition along with corporate clients who are looking for high-level talent. His clients are primarily located in the Tri-State region.
Steve regularly hosts events for executives through the Anchin Executive Network (AEN). Anchin’s Executive Network provides unparalleled access to job opportunities with our clients, complimentary CPE along with educational seminars, and networking events. These events include Anchin Executive Forum, a biannual event where C-Suite finance executives come together for discussions about financial and tax trends as well as other timely business topics that are valid across all industries that Anchin serves. Steve sources expert speakers for these events that have included cybersecurity experts, economists and legal professionals.
Content by this contributor
- Is There Any End in Sight for the IRS Backlog of Tax Returns and Refunds?
- The 30% Participation Goal for MWBEs: Challenges and Opportunities
- The Fiscal Year 2022 New York State Budget – The Benefits and Costs to You
- Beware of Increased Fraud as a Result of COVID-19
- Changes to Accounting Rules Provide Alternatives to Costly Performance Record Verifications
- How Will the New York Governor’s Proposed Tax Increases Impact You?
- Round 2 – What the Latest SBA Guidance on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Means For You When It Comes to Drawing a Second Loan
- Is Your Business Eligible for State and Local Tax Savings during the Pandemic?
- Beware of Erroneous Tax Notices
- Industry Executives Take Long View on COVID Recovery
- Key Tax Considerations when Deciding to Make a Pandemic Relocation
- OCIE Risk Alert
- Work from Home is Complicating Cybersecurity Investigations
- The NY Shield Act: It’s Time to Take Things Seriously
- 2020: An Even More Challenging Technology Environment for Business of All Sizes
- Investing for the Future: Creating a Lasting Legacy for Investors in the New World