Graeme Freeman co-founded Freeman Clarke in 2012 having been a Director and Non-Exec Director of IT services and consulting businesses, software and media companies.
Graeme is responsible for our thought-leadership and content, and coaches and leads Freeman Clarke’s Regional Directors. His aim is to bring his company’s knowledge and expertise to the mid-market, to build a community of clients and partners, and engage with opportunities.
Content by this contributor
- How Much Does a Fractional CIO Cost?
- What Does a Fractional CIO Do?
- The Future of Digital Transformation
- Does My Business Need Custom Software?
- Hybrid Working Is the Strategic Challenge of the Decade. Why?
- Hybrid Working: The Challenge of the Decade
- Mid-Market Report: Four Steps to Navigating Inflation
- A Three-Step Strategy for Hybrid Working
- Digital Transformation: Wow Your Customers!
- Using Tech in Wholesale and Distribution: Getting the Basics Right
- Private Equity Series | Building Value
- New Security Challenges… and How to Fight Them
- CIO vs CTO: What’s the Difference?
- What are Agile Principles?
- A CEO’s Guide to the New York Shield Act
- The 3 Key Ways to Transform Your Business with Technology
- Does Your Business Run on Excel? Undo!
- New Client Innovations
- 3 Steps to Online B2C: How to Create a New Channel
- 5 Key IT Points for CEOs in AEC
- 17 Critical Cyber Security Questions To Ask Your IT Team
- Cyber Security is a Leadership Challenge