Allan Rooney is a graduate of the Edinburgh University Law School in Scotland, where he graduated with honors. He also studied at the University of Texas Law School in Austin, Texas.
Upon relocating to New York, Allan worked as a commodities trader before beginning his legal career at Deloitte & Touche LLP. At Deloitte, his practice concentrated on international tax and compensation issues and securities-related matters, advising several Fortune 50 companies. He later worked at a boutique, commercial litigation and corporate firm representing corporate clients. With the backing of his clients, Allan founded the firm in 2007 and attributes its growth to its commitment to providing the highest possible level of client service, coupled with sophisticated business-focused legal advice.
Allan is admitted as an attorney in New York.
Content by this contributor
- US Government Responds to EU Invalidation of the EU-US Privacy Shield
- Putting Your Employees to the Test: What you should know before implementing employee testing for COVID-19
- Hurry Up and Wait – Premium Visa Processing Fees Explained
- Do I Need to Register My Trademark?
- Streamlined bankruptcy protection for Small Businesses
- Liability Shields for Universities During COVID-19