Allan provides crisis management, strategic reputation and privacy advice to international businesses, individuals and senior management. Based in New York, he works with clients to devise and implement proactive strategies to manage crisis situations, wherever they emanate from in the world. He has a wealth of experience managing and responding to a wide range of high-profile and complex situations, including cyber-attacks, hostile campaigns, extortion, data breaches and privacy threats.
Allan’s background as a commercial, media, privacy and Intellectual Property litigator enables him to counsel clients on international reputation and privacy matters from a knowledgeable and uniquely innovative perspective. An experienced problem solver, Allan specializes in working with clients to identify vulnerabilities and mitigate risks to reputation, privacy and confidential information. He has developed and led substantial transformational strategies and counseled clients to manage the overcome the effects of a crisis.
Explaining Schillings’ approach, Allan says “Our unique multi-disciplinary approach to problem solving at Schillings allows us to help clients resolve immediate pressing concerns and develop and implement comprehensive long- term solutions and strategies to mitigate business critical issues. Wherever you are in the World, whatever the source of the crisis, we can help you to navigate the fall out”.
Content by this contributor
- 5 Steps to Take Now to Better Manage Your Family’s Digital Portfolio
- Big Tech Regulation: The Battle Moves to Florida
- Take Control: A Reckoning for the Paparazzi and Tabloid Media
- True Romance? How Criminals Are Exploiting Lockdown Loneliness
- Take Control: Why Managing Your Digital Reputation Has More in Common with Your Financial Portfolio Than You Think
- Facebook’s Oversight Board: What Is It And Will It Make A Difference?
- Does Cancel Culture Need to Be Cancelled?
- Life After Lockdown: Lessons On Re-Engaging Your Workforce From A Hostage & Crisis Negotiator
- Privacy and Video: Are You Revealing Too Much?
- Who’s Been Sitting at My Desk?
- “Seeing Is Believing” No Longer Rings True: The Deceptive Powers of Artificial Intelligence and Fake Journalists
- You’ll Hand Email Scammers Your Money, and Smile
- The Art of Apology; What We Can Learn From KFC About Correcting Mistakes